Investment Advisory Service
THE POWER TO SUSTAIN LIFE'S JOURNEY!
If you do not need or desire comprehensive financial planning, we offer a proactive investment advisory service. If any of the below situations speak to you, perhaps this service is right for you.
- You accumulated a significant nest egg which may be in an employer sponsored retirement plan, such as a 401(k), or held in various accounts at one of the major wire houses or a bank. You are moving up the ladder at work and have discretionary income to invest for the future.
- You own and successfully operate a business and want to establish a retirement savings plan for you and your employees to reap tax savings.
- You are nearing retirement or are already retired and need help navigating the murky waters of investing your retirement nest egg to provide growth and current income. You expect a large rollover of retirement savings from your employer's plan at retirement and you are somewhat nervous about managing the money yourself. You also need help deciphering the various rollover options and the possible tax consequences.
- You have one or more retirement savings vehicles at former employers, like a 401(k). You want to know the best course: leave the money where it is or rollover to another retirement account.
- You accumulated considerable wealth, wish to make charitable donations and need help determining the best way to give.
In any of the above situations, the assumption is your financial planning issues are adequately addressed. For example, you either have no children or they are independent, you established and implemeted an estate plan with an estate planning attorney, and your risk mitigating insurance needs are covered. You file your taxes yourself or hire a tax professional to do it. You occassionally need some proactive tax planning to help avoid nasty surprises in April of each year.
You need an investment advisor to manage your portfolio for growth, future or current income, and wealth preservation.
Why Choose Us?
- Our advisors are experienced: collectively, we have over 40 years' experience managing client wealth
- Our advisors are credentialed: Certified Financial Planner, Certified Public Accountant, Personal Financial Specialist, and MBA
- SEC Registered Investment Advisor: we employ a fiduciary standard of care when managing client investments
- We meet rigorous competency and ethical standards established by our affiliated professional organizations: Financial Planning Association (FPA), National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- We are fee-only: our only source of revenue is from client fees; we earn no commissions
- We provide you access to investments not available to retail investors or in employer sponsored retirement plans
Ready to get started? Let us be your guide!